Can y’all believe it’s already November? I feel like summer just ended last week ha! Now that Halloween is over it’s officially time to get into gear for the holidays. I’ve decided that each Friday until Christmas I’ll share a new gift guide to hopefully make this holiday season a little easier on you! Since guys are definitely the hardest people to shop for I’m starting with my 2016 holiday gift guide for him. I want to give you enough time to find the perfect guide for all the men in your life!
1. Under Armour Joggers– is it acceptable to get myself a pair? Haha but seriously these look so comfortable!
2. Pipes Duffel Bag– such a cool alternative to a boring gym bag. This could definitely double as a carry-on too.
3. Apple Watch Nike+ okay this is SO COOL! It’s the perfect running companion. It does everything that the regular Apple Watch does plus connects to the Nike+ Run Club. I just love the athletic look of the sport band!
4. Jordan Eclipse Sneaker– another item I totally want for myself haha. These sneakers are so stylish and comfortable and can be worn for either training or casual wear.
5. Jose Herringbone Baseball Cap– I am OBSESSED with the leather brim on this! It’s perfectly stylish without looking too girly
6. Ray-Ban Aviators– you literally can’t go wrong with Ray-Bans for your man! Jack is still obsessed with the last pair I bought him over two years ago haha. There are a ton of different colored lenses for these too. PS- if you don’t want to commit to one pair of shades consider gifting him a subscription to Ditto. He can swap for a new pair of designer sunglasses as often as he wants and keep them as long as he wants. Get your first month free with code CAFFEINECUDDLES
7. SeresRoad Drone– men are total little kids at heart so what’s more exciting to them than a new toy? Take toy planes to the next level with this drone for your man. It’s priced just under $50, say what?!, and is remote controlled.
8. Monogram Craft Beer Holder– this just might be the perfect gift for a beer lover. I love that this wooden beer holder has a built in bottle opener too! This is perfect for entertaining, cookouts or just a casual Football Sunday.
9. MVMT White/Tan Watch– you can’t go wrong with a new watch as a gift! I don’t think any guy can have enough watches haha. The white and tan match pretty much everything and the design is so clean and stylish. Plus, the strap is interchangeable!
10. Khaki Green Twill Jacket– I can’t get enough of this jacket! It goes with everything and is so perfect for the colder months. It’s lightly quilt lined with a drawstring hood. Plus, it’s priced right under $60 so you don’t have to spend a fortune!
11. Ankle Boots– every guy needs a pair of boots. Jack has been eyeing up a few different pairs of leather boots at H&M but these are my favorite! Also priced just under $60!
Check out a few other clothing items that would make a great gift for him:
Can’t forget about SHOES! How many men in your life are total shoe geeks?! Even if they’re not totally obsessed I’m sure they’ll freak out if they open one of these pairs on Christmas morning:
Next up is outerwear. You need something to go with their new outfit, right?:
Hats, shades, watches and other accessories- most of these would be great stocking stuffers!:
Men deserve to be pampered too, right?! I always convince my hubby to partake in spa nights with me and he totally loves how calming and relaxing it is! Have you ever dragged your man along with you for a pedicure? He’ll probably love it even more than you (if that’s possible! 😉 ). If you want him to actually enjoy spa nights with you then you might want to think about ditching your products and getting him his own to use. These are some of my favorites for men:
If your man is anything like mine, he’s a total kid at heart. Aren’t most guys?? So here’s a few fun gifts for them! (I’ll be sharing more tech gifts later that your man will love so stay tuned for that!):
I hope this gave you some ideas of what to get for your man this year! Is there anything you’re thinking of getting that I didn’t include? I’d love to know!!